MANDATORY WORK DETAIL.
APRIL 22, 2018 AT 8:00 AM.
TO DO ROADWAY TRASH CLEAN UP.
This is for the twp. roads we have been cleaning up for years, we have our club name on signs stating we clean these roadways. Twp. just let us know that it is time again, they will pick up the trash bags we fill.
The club has the right to make necessary mandatory work details when needed. This is do to the lack of membership participation in work details. The last few we did, had only 3 to 5 members show up. There will be $25.00 added to your dues come August meeting for renewal if you do not complete a work detail by July 31, 2018. But members will be able to do other things if you can not make April 22, 2018. But you must have a work detail done by July 31, 2018 . This is also a great time to mark your tree stands after the work detail. Tree stands need to be marked by May 1, 2018.
There will be a list of things that need to be done in the club house and here. Please mark paper in club house with name and time signed in and out after the detail you did. Also comment on here with that info also. REMEMBER WORK DETAILS ARE 4 HOURS.
1 POSTING THE LAND ( posters will be available in club house, please call Larry or Kurt to make sure they are there. Also your will need to bring a staple gun and staples)
2. CUTTING OF FIRE WOOD FOR CLUB HOUSE (only cut dead fallen trees DO NOT CUT LIVE TREES)
3. MOWING THE GRASS(around the club house remember while mowing blades throw rocks caution on vehicles and windows.)
4. WEED WACKING(were mowers cant get to)
5. CLEANING OF THE CLUB HOUSE ROOMS SWEEPING THE FLOORS ETC.( you may want to bring cleaning supplies broom etc. in case there is none in club house there was in kitchen)
6. CLEAN TRASH UP ON CLUB LAND AND JEEP TRAILS YOU CAN GET IN TO.
7. REATTACHING BMHC ROAD SIGNS( at Lincoln road entrance signs are on the ground and may need repainted check rest of signs usually at gates. if you need to purchase red paint and brush for signs keep your receipt for reimbursement
Check back we will be updating the work detail list as we go.
If you have any questions please call Larry Bender at 1-570-449-5639 Kurt Wessner 1-570-691-4261.
If you see that you may need to purchase something to help with the work detail please contact the above to get approval and keep your receipt for reimbursement.
Thank you for your time and interest in keeping our club going.